Sep 28, 2008

Most Romantic Destinations in the World

Amsterdam, Netherland
One of the world's most romantic cities. Amsterdam offers plenty of opportunities for the romantic couples, whether its moonlit strolls on the canals or excellent dining.


Bali,Indonesia
This is the place where everyone in Asia goes for a romantic vacations & with good reason. Bali is world famous for its beaches & natural beauty, and it also has a wide arrange of health resorts & spas if pampering is what you desire.



Dubrovnic,Croatia
A beautiful walled city on the Adriatic, what's not romantic about that? Dubrovnik is one of the most beautiful places in the world, & its hard not to feel romantic when surrounded by beauty.


Bora Bora , French Polynesia
Located in the South Pacific, Bora Bora could very well be the most beautiful island in the world. Bungalows built over the water are the trademark here, & honeymooners from all over the world make this their destination of choice.


Marrakech,Moracco
Marrakech serves up romance in a true Moroccan style. From luxury riads to rooftop dining, the city will not disappoint. It's everything you'd imagine a walled city on the western edge of the Sahara to be, amazing.


Paris,France
Paris is the 'city of lights', world famous for its romantic appeal. Elegance is the way of life here, & it shows in everything from the architecture to the dining.



SanFrancisco,USA
Considered one of, if not the most beautiful city in the United States, San Francisco has romance seeping out of its every pore. Tony Bennett left his heart here & you might too.

Santorini,Greece,
Santorini is the most famous, & most beautiful of the Greek Islands. The island consists of a volcanic rim overlooking the sea filled caldera. Commonly seens as the world's best place to watch the sunset, the northern village of Oia offers spectacular views of the ocean, the island of Ios in the distance, & the sun dipping into the Aegean.
St Lucia,Caribbean
Considered one of the more beautiful Caribbean islands, St Lucia is more mountainous than most other islands in the sea. Filled with private yachts, beautiful beaches, & breathtaking mountain landscapes, it'll surely be a trip you'll never forget.


Venice,Italy
There's something about gondolas that drive women crazy, & Venice is the best place to do that. There's nothing more romantic than a gondola ride through the canals of the city. Casablanca made his home here & the city will have you feeling like a stud as well.



You Might Like Most Beautiful and Famous Gardens in the World

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I think venice is prettier than sicily and I spent four months in each when I was younger so I know those places pretty well.

Flights to Japan,
Flights to China,
Flights to Manila,
Flights to Hong Kong,

Anonymous said...

Thanks, seriously, I am very happy for you to select photos & use, along with words, I don't really think I can write word for you. I hope this is OK, like your blog.

Cheap Flights to Wellington
Cheap Flights to Xiamen
Cheap Flights to Christchurch

Johanes said...

Post share good knowledge about the various travel attractions, These all destinations are best places to traveler to explore. I am also thinking about my winter vacation and the destination shared in the post helps me to decide a travel destination to visit this winter.

new zealand holidays

Jack Witson said...

Interesting information as presented in an interesting way - I hope that you will frequently update your blog.
bus singapore to KL

Jack Witson said...

Great post, what you said is really helpful to me. I can’t agree with you anymore. I have been talking with my friend about, he though it is really interesting as well
bus from kl to penang

David John said...

Nicely written information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is excellent. I have to say that the news here was the most complete that I found anywhere. I am definitely bookmarking this to come back and read later
car for rent singapore

JimmY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JimmY said...

These all places are awesome which you shared in your post but I am planning to visit Santorini Island in this summer with family.
I visited plenty of times and every time I really enjoyed which is one of the most beautiful and Natural Island in the world.
Dubai tourism

Rathore said...

Nice romantic places for enjoyment thanks for sharing it.
hershey park